Question: My system does not start. I have no output on my display. What can I do? (7/1/2020) Answer: Please refer to the following flow chart for basic debugging.
If the procedure above does not help to solve your problem, please contact the seller or local dealer for help. Or go to Support\Contact Technical Support to submit your question. Then our customer service staff will reply to you as soon as possible.
Question: I can't install the graphics card driver. How can I solve it?(3/1/2019) Answer: 1. Please download the latest display driver from the official website.
2. Make sure your graphics driver version is compatible with the current Operation System.
3. Right click on "Computer” and select "Manage”.
4. Click "Device Manager” and double click "Display adapters”.
5. Right click on the graphics card and click "Update driver”.
6. Click "Browse my computer for driver software”.
7. Browse for the latest driver downloaded in Step 1.
8. Once the driver is installed successfully, you will see the model name of the card.