Question: My system does not start. I have no output on my display. What can I do? (7/1/2020) Answer: Please refer to the following flow chart for basic debugging.
If the procedure above does not help to solve your problem, please contact the seller or local dealer for help. Or go to Support\Contact Technical Support to submit your question. Then our customer service staff will reply to you as soon as possible.
Question: How can I change Windows 10 shut down behavior from Hibernate (S4) to shut down (S5)?(12/1/2015) Answer: Please follow the steps under Windows 10 as below.
1. Open [System] under Windows 10.
2. Select [Power & sleep] and enter [Additional power settings]
3. Select [Change what the power buttons do].
4. Select [Change settings that are currently unavailable].
5. Uncheck [Turn on fast startup], then save changes.