Question: I want to use TRIM function for RAID. Which system supports TRIM for RAID 0?(11/1/2012) Answer: According to Intel documents, for a system to support Trim for RAID 0 it must meet the following conditions.
1. Please check whether your SSD supports TRIM function.
2. Intel 7-Series Express Chipset-based motherboard.
3. Windows 7 (Windows 8 will support Trim for RAID 0 in the future)
4. RAID 0 volume combined by SSD drives.
5. Intel Rapid Storage Technology software 11.0 version or later.
6. Intel SSD Toolbox 3.1.1 version or later.