Question: My system does not start. I have no output on my display. What can I do? (7/1/2020) Answer: Please refer to the following flow chart for basic debugging.
If the procedure above does not help to solve your problem, please contact the seller or local dealer for help. Or go to Support\Contact Technical Support to submit your question. Then our customer service staff will reply to you as soon as possible.
Question: My ASRock motherboard supports Hybrid Booster. Is Hybrid Booster a utility to install? Where can I get it?(9/14/2004) Answer: The Hybrid Booster features supported on each models are a little different.
Please go to https://www.asrock.com/mb/index.asp and find the specification of your motherboard and check the exact features supported.
Actually, Hybrid Booster is a combination of several features which have already been provided with the motherboards.
1. CPU Multiplier: Adjusted by setting onboard FID jumpers.
2. CPU Vcore adjustment: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
3. CPU Frequency Stepless control: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
4. AGP/PCI Frequency control: Adjusted by setting BIOS setup option.
5. ASRock U-COP: Hardware feature, no need to be adjusted.
6. Boot Failure Guard: BIOS feature, no need to be adjusted.
Please refer to https://www.asrock.com/feature/HybridBooster/HybridBooster.html for detailed explanations.