Repair / RMA - Policy
Guaranty & Warranty
- AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR ONLY Manufacturer's warranty will be null and void if products are modified, damaged or otherwise tampered with, for example, the outer case is opened or additional optional parts/components are installed/removed.
- Other than the aforementioned Manufacturer's warranty, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description of the face hereof, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability.
- Seller will not guarantee proper operation of the products if Customer is not running a CPU at the Manufacturer's marked setting and/or using a memory product that does not comply with Intel's Memory Standard and/or configuration stated in the product manual.
- All custom orders, discounted sales and software sales are final.
- All returned products must bear the original Manufacturer's serialized label (barcode sticker). Products without this serialized label will not be accepted for return.
- Shipping & service charge are not refundable.
- Seller will not offer cash refunds or cross-shipments.
- A 15% restocking fee on original invoice price will be charged on accepted return on the basis of incompatibility returned by Customer within 7 days of Customer's receipt of shipment.
- Customer must include complete accessories, manuals and the original packaging in resalable conditions for accepted return for credit.
- Seller will not accept any return on the basis of incompatibility after Customer's receipt of shipment for more than 7 days.
- Seller will not accept any return on the basis of product not meeting Customer's expectation beyond the stated performance of the product.
- Seller will not accept, service or be held responsible for any returned products which have been subjected to improper handling/ shipping as a result of Customer's abuse, negligence, unauthorized repair and/or installation.
- Seller will not responsible to shipping damages for returned products. Claims for shipping damages must be presented by Customers direct to carriers.
- Seller's warranty on RMA return will automatically be voided for Customer's (a) improper handling/packaging/shipping, or (b) alternation to the products in any way without Seller's prior written consent.
- RMA numbers, valid for 15 days from the date of issue by Seller, must be obtained by Customer prior to RMA return.
- Products with physical damage will not be accepted for RMA service.
- Seller will not accept RMA return by Customer on Freight Collect or C.O.D. basis.
- Costs incurred by any unauthorized use of Seller's freight carrier accounts for RMA return shipments will be charged back to Customers.
- Seller will only be responsible for those items listed on the RMA Request Form (RRF) as completed by Customer. Seller will not be responsible in any manner for discrepancies between actual RMA shipment received from Customer and that declared on the RRF by Customer. Seller is not liable to delay in service to Customer due to these discrepancies. Items returned by Customer but not listed on the RRF will be held for Customer's collection at Customer's cost 7 days from the date Seller notifies Customer of its receipt of such unlisted items. Thereafter, unlisted items will be disposed of at Seller's discretion without liability.
- Seller is not responsible for any accessories returned with the product for RMA service. Customers are advised to remove and keep the accessories before RMA return.
- Replacement RMA will be shipped to Customer by FedEx Ground unless otherwise agreed and arranged.
- Seller will pay freight/insurance for Replacement RMA shipments.
- Customer will pay freight/insurance & custom duties/fees for returning RMA to Seller and Seller will pay the same for Replacement RMA shipments.
- If the defect(s)/problem(s) identified by Customer on the RRF is/are not found, NO REPLACEMENT PRODUCT(S) will be issued by Seller and CUSTOMER WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR FREIGHT, CUSTOM DUTIES & FEES for Seller to return the original product(s) to Customer.
- Customer is responsible to check and verify products returned/ replaced for RMA by Seller and notify Seller of discrepancies within 48 hours from date of receipt. After this 48-hour period, Seller will no longer accept further RMA return by Customer for reasons listed below: (a) Serial Number(s) on product(s) does(do) not match with that on Seller's invoice(s); (b) for 2nd and subsequent RMA returns, Serial Number(s) on product(s) does(do) not match with that on Seller's RMA Invoice(s); (c) product(s) with physical damage(s); (d) quantities received do not match with that on Seller's invoice(s); and (e) any other problem(s) related to subject RMA.
- RMA hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Customer must call Seller's Customer Service Department to obtain a RMA Rquest Form (RRF). Customer must fill out this RRF to include Product Code(s), Quantities, Version, Serial Number(s), Invoice Number(s), Invoice Date(s), and Description of the Problem(s). Customer then fax this completed RRF to Seller's Customer Service Department along with a copy of Seller's invoice.
- Seller will either call or fax Customer advising Customer Seller's RMA Number.
- After being assigned a RMA Number, Customer must ship the product(s) back to Seller freight prepaid. The RMA shipment must include copy of the completed RRF. The outer shipment box must show the assigned RMA Number clearly printed on the outside of the box or otherwise the return shipment will not be accepted.