- 1 x Virtual RAID On CPU Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector) (for Motherboard)
- 1 x 6 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) (for Motherboard)****
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector) (for PCIe card)*****
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- 1 x Power Button with LED
- 1 x Reset Button with LED
*CPU_FAN1 supports the fan power up to 1A (12W).
**CPU_FAN2/WP_3A supports the fan power up to 3A (36W).
***CHA_FAN1~3/WP support the fan power up to 2A (24W).
CPU_FAN2/WP_3A and CHA_FAN1~3/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
****It is optional to connect an ATX 12V 6-pin Cable to ATX12V3, which provides more power for overclocking.
*****Use either GTX_12V1 or GTX_12V2 when you install one or two PCIe card(s). Use both connectors when you install more than two PCIe cards. Otherwise, the system may not boot up properly.