Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1150)
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600
1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
Graphic Output: D-Sub
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
2 SATA3, 2 SATA2
2 USB 3.1 Gen1 (Rear)
Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
This ASRock motherboard uses a Realtek gigabit LAN chip to support extremely fast internet connections.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Xeon®/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150) - Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.3.1 support - CPU, DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600* - Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1 - Max. shared memory 1024MB* - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x SPI TPM Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) - 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software - ASRock Disk Health Report - ASRock USB Key - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI) * These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. UEFI - ASRock Interactive UEFI - ASRock UEFI Guide - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing - CPU/Chassis Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.5-in x 6.7-in, 19.1 cm x 17.0 cm - Solid Capacitor design
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.