High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
This ASRock motherboard uses a Realtek gigabit LAN chip to support extremely fast internet connections.
Dual Graphics Outputs
Complete with two types of most used connectors! Packed with a HDMI + D-SUB combo, you have more graphics output options now.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock Super Alloy - High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports New 4th and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Xeon®/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1150) - Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support - ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.3.1 support - CPU, DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600 - Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1 - Max. shared memory 1024MB** - Dual VGA output: support HDMI and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers - Supports HDMI 1.4 Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP 2.0 with HDMI 1.4 Port - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x SPI TPM Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) - 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock Disk Health Report - ASRock USB Key - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast LAN - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing - CPU/Chassis Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.5-in x 6.7-in, 19.1 cm x 17.0 cm - Solid Capacitor design
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.