Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
NVIDIA® GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipsets
AMD LIVE!™ Ready
Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (4 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 16GB
ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
*If you use AM3 / AM2+ CPU on AM2 chipset motherboard, the system bus speed will downgrade from HT3.0 (5200 MT/s) to HT1.0 (2000 MT/s), but the CPU frequency will not be influenced.
- NVIDIA® GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP
- Dual Channel DDR2 memory technology - 4 x DDR2 DIMM slots - Supports DDR2 1066*/800/667/533 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB**
*Support with AM3 / AM2+ CPU.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP and Windows® Vista™. For Windows® XP 64-bit and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce7 Series (NV44) - DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0 - Max. shared memory 256MB - Two graphics output options: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers - Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port - Supports 720p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback - NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Ready
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x Game header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - 1 x IEEE 1394 header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 20 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 4 x USB 2.0 headers (support 8 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
ASRock DVI_1394 I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port - 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x IEEE 1394 Port - 1 x RJ-45 Port - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy/ATA 133 Cables - 1 x SATA Data Cable (optional) - 1 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cable (optional) - 1 x COM Port Bracket - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF Cable (optional)
- CPU Internal Temperature Sensing - CPU Ambient Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU Fan Tachometer - Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.