ASRock DuraCaps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors
Digi Power, Advanced V8 Power Phase Design
Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPU
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
Integrated PLX PEX8608 chip onboard to offer sufficient PCI-E lanes
Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU Core, IGPU, DRAM, PCH, CPU PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) - Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 - Max. shared memory 1759MB - Four graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort - Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz - Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP function with DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort ports
*Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7.
**Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 7 and Windows® 7 x64.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray audio support
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Broadcom BCM57781 - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2/PCIE4: single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 mode; PCIE5: x4 mode) - 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots - 2 x PCI slots - Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™ - Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, Intel® Rapid Storage and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, Intel® Rapid Storage and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors by Marvell SE9120, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions (SATA3_M2 connector is shared with eSATA3 port) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x CIR header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - 1 x IEEE 1394 header - 1 x Power LED header - CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - SLI/XFire power connector - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 header (supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Etron EJ168A) - 1 x Dr. Debug with LED*
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port - 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x DisplayPort - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x eSATA3 Connector - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Etron EJ168A) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - 1 x IEEE 1394 Port - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED - HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) - Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast USB - Lucid Virtu - ASRock On/Off Play Technology - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.) - Good Night LED
- 1 x Power Switch with LED - 1 x Reset Switch with LED - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card - Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy Cable - 4 x SATA Data Cables (optional) - 2 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cables (optional) - 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable (optional) - 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel - 4 x HDD Screws - 6 x Chassis Screws - 1 x Rear USB 3.1 Gen1 Bracket
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU, Chassis, Power Fan Tachometer - CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Allow Chassis Fan Speed Auto-Adjust by CPU Temperature) - CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm - All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.