ASRock Super Alloy
Intel® Quad-Core Pentium® Processor J5040 (up to 3.2 GHz)
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Intel® Pentium® Silver J5040 Processor (Up to 3.20 GHz)
Supports DDR4 SO-DIMMs
Supports the latest DDR4 SO-DIMM memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
ASRock Super Alloy - Sapphire Black PCB - High Density Glass Fabric PCB ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot - 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module and Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header - 1 x CPU Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*
*USB3_0_1 and USB_0_1 cannot be occupied simultaneously. Please connect a USB cable to one of these headers only.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock XFast LAN UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing - CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control - CASE OPEN detection - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm - Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.