- Dual Channel DDR3/DDR2 memory technology* - 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots - Supports DDR3 1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB** - 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots - Supports DDR2 1066(OC)/800/667 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB**
*DDR3 and DDR2 are supported separately.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 8Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, DRAM, NB, SB, VTT Voltage Multi-adjustment - Supports I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology) - Supports Smart BIOS, Energy Saving Design
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 - Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10 - Max. shared memory 352MB - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and DisplayPort with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card - Supports DVI-D and DisplayPort with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card - Supports HDCP function with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback* with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode) - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 6 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x COM port header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x WiFi/E header
Rear Panel I/O
ASRock GLAN_8CH I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA Port - 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock OC Tuner - Instant Boot - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.