Fatal1ty Z97 Killer
ASRock Super Alloy - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink - Premium Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke) - NexFET™ MOSFET - Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors) - Sapphire Black PCB
Gaming Armor » CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector » Memory - 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots » VGA Card - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE2) » Internet - Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN » Audio - Purity Sound™ 2
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 2 x 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS) - Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology - ACPI 1.1 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 4400/4600 - Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11.1 - Max. shared memory 512MB* - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports Triple Monitor - Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 24Hz - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz - Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required) - Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Purity Sound™ 2 - Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps - 115dB SNR DAC with differential amplifier - TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 ohm headsets) - Direct Drive Technology - EMI shielding cover - PCB isolate shielding - Supports DTS Connect
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series - Supports Qualcomm® Atheros® Security Wake On Internet Technology - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode) - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCIE4: x4 mode) - 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots - 2 x PCI Slots - Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
*If PCIE1 or PCIE3 slot is occupied, PCIE4 slot will run at x2 mode.
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 13 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 1 x SATA Express 10 Gb/s Connector (shared with SATAE_4, SATAE_5 and M.2 Socket)* - 1 x M.2_SSD (NGFF) Socket 3, supports M Key M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x2 (10 Gb/s)
*Support to be announced. ** The M.2 Socket, SATAE_4, SATAE_5 and SATA Express share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Power LED Header - 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) - 3 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin) - 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector* - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x D-Sub Port - 1 x DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 3 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock F-Stream - ASRock Disk Health Report - ASRock USB Key - ASRock Key Master - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock Restart to UEFI UEFI - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock My Favorites in UEFI - ASRock UEFI Guide - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) - ASRock UEFI System Browser - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Dehumidifier - ASRock Easy RAID Installer - ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial), Orbweb.ME Professional (Win 8.1 / 7), XSplit, Killer Network Manager
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 4 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x Screw for M.2_SSD (NGFF) Socket 3
- CPU, Chassis temperature sensing - CPU, Chassis, Power Fan Tachometer - CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Input Voltage, CPU Internal Voltages
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.