CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector - Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM) Memory - NexFET™ MOSFET - 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots VGA Card - 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1 and PCIE2) - PCIe Power Connector Internet - Intel® LAN - Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN Cooling - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink Audio - Purity Sound™ 2
ASRock Super Alloy - XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink - Premium 60A Power Choke - Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke) - Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM) - NexFET™ MOSFET - Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors) - Sapphire Black PCB ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock HDD Saver Technology ASRock Full Spike Protection ASRock Cloud ASRock APP Shop
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 22-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket - Digi Power design - 12 Power Phase design - Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Intel® X99
- Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology - 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots - Supports DDR4 3000+(OC)*/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400(OC)/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Supports non-ECC RDIMM (Registered DIMM) - Supports DDR4 ECC, un-buffered memory/RDIMM with Intel® Xeon® processors E5 series in the LGA 2011-3 Socket - Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB (with Core™ i7 CPU Broadwell-E) or 64GB (with Core™ i7 CPU Haswell-E) or 256GB (With Xeon® CPU)* - Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
** Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
- 2 x 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS) - Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology - ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events - SMBIOS 2.7 Support - CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V, VPPM Voltage Multi-adjustment
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray Audio support - Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Purity Sound™ 2 - Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps - 115dB SNR DAC with differential amplifier - TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 ohm headsets) - Direct Drive Technology - EMI shielding cover - PCB isolate shielding - Supports DTS Connect
- 1 x Intel® I218V (Gigabit LAN PHY 10/100/1000 Mb/s) - 1 x Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series (PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s) - Supports Qualcomm® Atheros® Security Wake On Internet Technology (on Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series) - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection) - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
*If you install CPU with 28 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE2 will run at x16/x8.
- 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 13), NCQ, AHCI, Hot Plug and ASRock HDD Saver Technology - 1 x eSATA Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug - 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
*S_SATA3_3 connector is shared with the eSATA port, S_SATA3_2 connector is shared with Ultra M.2 Socket
**RAID is supported on SATA3_0 ~ SATA3_5 ports only.
- 1 x COM Port Header - 1 x TPM Header - 1 x Power LED Header - 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control) - 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control) - 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin) - 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector - 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector) - 1 x HDD Saver Connector - 1 x PCIe Power Connector - 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector - 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector* - 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x Dr. Debug with LED - 1 x Power Switch with LED - 1 x Reset Switch with LED - 1 x BIOS Selection Switch
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 1 x eSATA Connector - 3 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)) - 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch - HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software - ASRock F-Stream - ASRock Disk Health Report - ASRock USB Key - ASRock Key Master - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock Restart to UEFI UEFI - ASRock Full HD UEFI - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock Internet Flash - ASRock Crashless BIOS - ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) - ASRock UEFI System Browser - ASRock UEFI Tech Service - ASRock Dehumidifier - ASRock Easy RAID Installer - ASRock Easy Driver Installer
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial), Orbweb.ME Professional (Win 8.1 / 7), XSplit, Killer Network Manager
- 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge Card - Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables - 1 x HDD Saver Cable - 1 x Screw for Ultra M.2 Socket
- CPU, Chassis temperature sensing - CPU, Chassis, Power Fan Tachometer - CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature) - CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control - Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Input Voltage, CPU Internal Voltages
- Micro ATX Form Factor - High Density Glass Fabric PCB
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.