Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors
Supports CPU up to 140W
Supports AMD OverDrive™ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600(OC)
Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
Supports 2 IEEE 1394 ports, PCIE Gigabit LAN
Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB Technologies
Supports Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, OC DNA
7.1 CH HD Audio, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec), DTS and Premium Blu-ray Audio support
Free Bundle : 1 ASRock USB 3.1 Gen1 Card
Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
- Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors - Supports CPU up to 140W - Supports AMD OverDrive™ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration) - AMD LIVE!™ Ready - Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology - FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s) - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology - Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- Northbridge: AMD 790GX - Southbridge: AMD SB750
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology - 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots - Supports DDR3 1600(OC)/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, DRAM, NB Voltage Multi-adjustment - Supports Smart BIOS
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics - DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0 - Max. shared memory 512MB - Built-in 128MB DDR3 1333(OC)/1200MHz SidePort Memory - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 (1080P) - Supports Dual-link DVI with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 75Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz - Supports HDCP function - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection - DAC with 110dB dynamic range (Realtek ALC890 Audio Codec) - DTS (Digital Theater Systems) support - Premium Blu-ray audio support
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (blue: single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 mode; white: x4 mode) - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots - Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports by NEC UPD720200 on ASRock USB 3.1 Gen1 Card, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 6 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x eSATA2 3.0 Gb/s connector (shared with 1 SATA2 port) - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x IEEE 1394 header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - CPU/Chassis/NB/Power FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - SLI/XFire power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port - 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 1 x IEEE 1394 Port - 1 x eSATA2 Port - 6 x USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock OC Tuner - Intelligent Energy Saver - Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock OC DNA - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), AMD OverDrive™ Utility, AMD Live! Explorer, ASRock Software Suite (CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial)
- 1 x ASRock SLI/XFire Switch Card - 1 x ASRock USB 3.1 Gen1 Card - Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy/ATA 133 Cables - 4 x SATA Data Cables (optional) - 1 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cable (optional)
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU, Chassis, NB, Power Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm - All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.