Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
- Supports ATI™ CrossFire™ - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot with PCIE Switch card or 2 x PCI Express Graphics slots for ATI™ CrossFire™ - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 3 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 2 x eSATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors (shared with 2 SATA2 ports), support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x Game header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 20 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - SLI/XFire power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 4 x USB 2.0 headers (support 8 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
ASRock 8CH_eSATA2 I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Serial Port: COM1 - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 2 x eSATA2 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 Port - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- Instant Boot - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy/ATA 133 Cables - 4 x SATA Data Cables (optional) - 2 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cables (optional) - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF Cable (optional) - 1 x USB Bracket - 1 x PCIE Switch Card
- CPU Internal Temperature Sensing - CPU Ambient Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU Fan Tachometer - Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.2-in, 30.5 cm x 20.8 cm
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.