Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors
Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design
Supports CPU up to 140W
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2000(OC)
Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4290 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1, Max. shared memory 512MB
Built-in 128MB DDR3 1333MHz SidePort Memory
Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
1 eSATA3, 6 SATA3, 2 USB 3.1 Gen1, 2 IEEE 1394
Smart Switch Design : 1 Power Switch with LED, 1 Reset Switch with LED, 1 Clear CMOS Switch with LED
Dr. Debug (7-Segment Debug LED)
Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, OC Tuner, IES, Multi-Speed Fan Control
7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, DAC with 110dB dynamic range (VIA® VT2020 Audio Codec), Premium Blu-ray audio support
Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors - Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors - 6-Core CPU Ready - Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core) - Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design - Supports CPU up to 140W - Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology - FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s) - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology - Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- Northbridge: AMD 890GX - Southbridge: AMD SB850
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology - 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots - Supports DDR3 2000(OC)/1866*/1800*/1600*/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB**
*1866/1800/1600MHz memory speed is supported depend on the AM3/AM3+ CPU you adopt. For detail CPU specification, please refer AMD official website.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, VCCM, NB, SB Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4290 graphics - DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1 - Max. shared memory 512MB - Built-in 128MB DDR3 1333MHz SidePort Memory - Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI - Supports HDMI Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 (1080P) - Supports Dual-link DVI with max. resolution up to 2560x1600 @ 75Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 85Hz - Supports HDCP function with DVI and HDMI ports - Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI and HDMI ports
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection - DAC with 110dB dynamic range (VIA® VT2020 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray audio support
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (blue: single at x16 or dual at x8/x8 mode; white: x4 mode) - 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot - 3 x PCI slots - Supports ATI™ Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™, CrossFireX™ and Hybrid CrossFireX™
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and RAID 5), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x eSATA3 6.0 Gb/s connector through the bundled eSATA3 bracket, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x IR header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x IEEE 1394 header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - 1 x Power LED header - CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - Front panel audio connector - 4 x USB 2.0 headers (support 8 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x Dr. Debug (7-Segment Debug LED)*
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port - 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port - 1 x HDMI Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 4 x USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x eSATA2 Connector (shared with SATA3_6 port) - 1 x eSATA3 Connector through the Bundled eSATA3 Bracket - 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (NEC MPD720200) - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - 1 x IEEE 1394 Port - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED - HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock OC Tuner - Intelligent Energy Saver - Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock OC DNA - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - Turbo 25 / Turbo 30 GPU Overclocking - Turbo UCC
- 1 x Power Switch with LED - 1 x Reset Switch with LED - 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), AMD OverDrive™ Utility, AMD Live! Explorer, ASRock Software Suite (CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 4 x SATA Data Cables (optional) - 1 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cable (optional) - 1 x eSATA3 bracket (optional)
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU, Chassis, Power Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm - All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE - ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.