Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
- Dual Channel DDR2 memory technology - 4 x DDR2 DIMM slots - Supports DDR2 800/667/533 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP and Windows® Vista™. For Windows® XP 64-bit and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- 3 x PCI slots - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2 x SATA 1.5 Gb/s connectors by VIA® VT8237A, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD) and Hot Plug functions - 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors by JMicron JMB 363 (PCIE x1 interface), support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 2 x ATA133 IDE connectors (support 4 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x Game header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 20 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
HD 8CH I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Serial Port: COM1 - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy/ATA 133 Cables - 1 x SATA Data Cable (optional) - 1 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cable (optional) - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF Cable (optional)
- CPU Internal Temperature Sensing - CPU Ambient Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU Fan Tachometer - Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.0-in, 30.5 cm x 20.3 cm
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit compliant
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.