LGA 775 for Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme / Core™ 2 Quad / Core™ 2 Duo / Pentium® Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
- 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots - Supports DDR2 800/667/533 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 4GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP and Windows® Vista™. For Windows® XP 64-bit and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 7100 - DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0 - Max. shared memory 256MB - Two graphics output options: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers - Supports DVI with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 75Hz - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1440 @ 60Hz - Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port - Supports 720p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD and RAID 5), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x DeskExpress Hot Plug Detection header - 1 x COM port header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports) - 1 x WiFi/E header
Rear Panel I/O
ASRock 6CH_DVI I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port - 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 Port - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.