- Dual Channel DDR2 memory technology - 4 x DDR2 DIMM slots* - Supports DDR2 667/533 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 4GB**
*Before you install memory module on this motherboard, please read below message to avoid any improper installation:
» Due to chipset limitation, if you plan to install three or four memory modules on this motherboard, please install only single-sided memory modules. » To install two memory modules on this motherboard, please install them on DDRII_1 and DDRII_3 DIMM sockets.
For the detailed installation information, please refer to the user manual or quick installation guide.
**Due to the chipset limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP, Windows® XP 64-bit, Windows® Vista™ and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 - Pixel Shader 2.0, DirectX 9.0 - Max. shared memory 224MB - Two graphics output options: Support D-Sub and DVI-D ports with DVI Graphics-HDCP card by independent display controllers - Supports HDCP function with DVI Graphics-HDCP card
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots - 1 x HDMR slot
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors (No support for RAID and Hot Plug functions) - 1 x ATA100 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x COM port header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 20 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
HD 8CH I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA Port - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 Port - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.