Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
NVIDIA® GeForce 6150SE / nForce 430 Chipset
AM3 CPU Ready!
AMD LIVE!™ Ready
Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (4 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 16GB
ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP and Windows® Vista™. For Windows® XP 64-bit and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD), NCQ and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x IR header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 20 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
ASRock 6CH Premium I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x VGA Port - 1 x Parallel Port (ECP/EPP support) - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 Port - HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- Instant Boot - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - Floppy/ATA 133 Cables - 1 x SATA Data Cable (optional) - 1 x SATA 1 to 1 Power Cable (optional) - 1 x COM Port Bracket - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF Cable (optional)
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU Fan Tachometer - Chassis Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 9.6-in, 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / XP Media Center / XP 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE
The format of our documents are in PDF files. If you have not installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, please get it from Adobe.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.