- Dual Channel DDR2 memory technology - 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots - Supports DDR2 800/667 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB*
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® XP and Windows® Vista™. For Windows® XP 64-bit and Windows® Vista™ 64-bit with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 4Mb AMI BIOS - AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports Jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - Supports Smart BIOS
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 - Pixel Shader 2.0, DirectX 9.0 - Max. shared memory 384MB - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors (No support for RAID and Hot Plug functions) - 1 x ATA100 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x Print port header - CPU/Chassis FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Serial Port: COM1 - 1 x VGA Port - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock OC Tuner* - Intelligent Energy Saver - Instant Boot - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
*the utility is not bundled in Support CD, please go to website/product page for downloading.
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.