If you are fully aware of the category of your question, you may choose one of the categories below for frequently asked questions.
What is the requirement to support Intel Optane Memory?(4/1/2017)
Answer:To support Intel Optane Memory, please make sure if your system meet the followings:
1. Choose Z270, H270 or B250 series platform and 7th Generation (Kaby Lake) Intel® Core™ Processor.
2. Install Windows 10 64bit OS.
3. The system drive needs to be GPT format.
4. Update to supported BIOS P2.00 or later version.
5. Only supported for SATA-based boot drive