- Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron processors
- NVIDIA® GeForce 6100 chipset
- NVIDIA® nForce 410 MCP Chipset
- FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- Integrated NV44 graphics DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 128MB
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID 0, 1, JBOD and Hot Plug functions
- 7.1 channel with High Definition Audio
- Windows® Vista™ Premium Logo Hardware Ready
- HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB Ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
):My motherboard is with NVIDIA®
Geforce 7050/6150/6100 chipset. I use the VGA driver 175.19 from NVIDA website under Windows®
XP SP1. After installing the driver, I get 640X480 4bit color under Windows®
XP. But using the driver from your support CD, it has no problem. (7/31/2008)
Please see General FAQ, HDD FAQ, Audio FAQ, VGA FAQ for reference.
© 2002-2013 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.
The picture of the user interface above is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary due to updated software versions.