- Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon™ 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
- NVIDIA® GeForce 6100 / nForce 430 or GeForce 6150SE / nForce 430 Chipsets
- AMD LIVE!™ Ready
- FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce6-class graphics DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
- ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
- Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, and Hot Plug functions
- Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Graphics Output Options: Support D-Sub and DVI-D ports with DVI Graphics-SI Card by independent display controllers
- HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
- 7.1 CH Windows® Vista™ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
- Worldwide first AM2 MB with Windows® Vista™ Premium Logo
- Supports Windows® XP Media Center Edition
- Free Bundle: 1 x DVI Graphics-SI Card
- HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB Ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
):My motherboard is with NVIDIA®
Geforce 7050/6150/6100 chipset. I use the VGA driver 175.19 from NVIDA website under Windows®
XP SP1. After installing the driver, I get 640X480 4bit color under Windows®
XP. But using the driver from your support CD, it has no problem. (2008/7/31)
):My motherboard is ALiveNF6P-VSTA / ALiveNF6G-VSTA (MCP61 chipset). I'm encountering some problems with SATA HDD when installing the drivers of the motherboard under Windows®
Vista™. What should I do? (2008/4/28)
):I connected ALiveNF6G-DVI with DVI card to a DVI monitor. When system resumed from standby mode under Windows®
Vista™, I got black screen on the monitor. How can I solve this? (2006/12/19)
):I have AM2NF6G-VSTA/ALiveNF6G-DVI motherboard. The onboard LAN does not work properly under Windows®
Vista™. How can I solve this? (2006/12/19)
Please see General FAQ, HDD FAQ, Audio FAQ, VGA FAQ for reference.
© 2002-2014 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.