- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports ASRock UCC - Unlock CPU Core
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1800(OC)
- Integrated AMD Radeon 3000 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB Technologies
- Supports Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC Tuner, IES, OC DNA, APP Charger
- ErP/EuP Ready
- Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB - Trial
This model may not be sold worldwide. Please contact your local dealer for the availability of this model in your region.
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
Fully Optimize Memory Usage
Faster Internet Access
Boosts up your USB speed
5X Faster for
XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X faster than before.
XFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online game priority higher.
Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
* Lower is better
ATTO Disk Benchmark 4K Read
*The performance boost percentage may vary with a different configuration.
Key to Unlock CPU Core
Unlock CPU potential up to 6 cores, AMD X2 / X3 Core ⇒ X4 Core, AMD X4 Core ⇒ X6 Core
100% CPU Performance Boost!System Performance Comparison Between UCC Enabled and Disabled
* The success rate of this enhancement depends on the individual CPU.
* The technological implement of Unlock CPU Core may vary by different models.
ASRock OC Tuner is a user-friendly ASRock overclocking tool which allows you to guard your system by hardware monitor function and overclock your hardware devices to get the best system performance.
Intelligent Energy Saver
ASRock Intelligent Energy Saver is a function to improve energy efficiency by disabling extra phases when CPU is at light loading.
ASRock Software Suite
ASRock software suite is designed with the customer-oriented concept, delivers the best possible experience for today’s most demanding users.
© 2002-2015 ASRock Inc. All rights reserved. | Information published on ASRock.com is subject to change without notice.
The picture of the user interface above is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary due to updated software versions.