Use your pad in a new way. Multi-Touch is a convenient tool which can make full use of the traditional notebook pad for a more efficient operation. It can simplify your operation with just few major gestures.
Flick one finger for delivering smooth and fast cursor motion, like that of a trackball. Convenient for moving a window onto a secondary monitor.
Touch the left vertical zone as shown and then slide your finger CW or CCW for rotating an item, such as a photo.
Two Fingers Flick
Slide two fingers up/down/left/or right for enhanced navigation, such as browsing back on the web.
Two Fingers Pinch Zoom
Slide two fingers outwards to zoom in. Slide two fingers inwards to zoom out.
Touch the vertical scroll zone as shown and then slide your finger CW or CCW to scroll continuously. Convenient for scrolling a long document.
For detail gesture usage, please refer to the video demonstration in "Mouse Properties" -- "Device Settings".
16:9 Golden Ratio
16:9 sets the standard as the next-generation golden aspect ratio. With the 16:9 displays, say goodbye to black borders at the top and bottom of the screen, distortion and images that get cut-off on the sides. 16:9 is perfect for video games, HDTV, and movies! High color saturation will make the display more vivid and increase the image quality.
Glare-Type LCD Panel
High color saturation will make the display more vivid and increase the image quality.
High-resolution built-in camera with still shooting or continuous video capabilities.
802.11n supports much faster wireless connections over longer distances and backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b. Bandwidth of 300Mbit/sec (max) compared with 54Mbit/sec (max) for 802.11g.
HDMI is the uncompressed, all-digital, global connectivity standard that delivers true High Definition quality for consumer electronics and PC products via a single cable.
Built-in 4-in-1 card reader
MMC, SD, MS, MS Pro support push/push
Power eSATA connector
eSATA can take power through the USB, when you use the Power eSATA specification of transmission line, no longer need another external power supply. So in addition you can enjoy high-speed eSATA pleasure, but will also enjoy free access USB devices power advantages.
Supports SPDIF Output
Improve the sound quality. Increase the Signal to Noise Ratio. Provide the more pure hearing effect!
- Intel® Dual-Core T1400
* CPU Socket-P, support up to 35W
- Windows® 7, Windows® Vista™ Basic / Premium, Windows® XP
- Intel® GL40 + ICH9M
- 160GB 2.5" SATA (5400rpm) (Support up to 500GB)
- 1GB DDR2 800 (Support up to 4GB) / 2 memory slots
- Integrated graphics supporting DX10 (4500M)
- 14.0” 16:9 Widescreen (HD 1366 x 768) Glare Type LED backlight
- 4-in-1 MMC, SD, MS, MS Pro support push/push
- 1x VGA port - 1x Power E-SATA (shares with USB port) - 3x USB 2.0 ports (one port shares with Power E-SATA) - 1x HDMI - 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert - 1x RJ11 Modem jack for phone line - 1x Headphone-out jack / support SPDIF - 1x Microphone-in jack
- Standard Li-Ion 18650 x 6 cells (4400mAh)
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- N (optional)
- 56K s/w modem (MDC type)
Optical Storage Device
- DVD Super Multi Double Layer
- 1.3 Mega pixel FF CMOS
- HD Audio, 2 speakers, Microphone built-in
- 345.6 x 235.90 x 33.7~35.5 mm
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.